After trying out CBD for the first time not that long ago, I wanted to see what else was out there for CBD consumption.
I went to pick up a new vape pen as the one I had threaded and the cartridges weren’t screwing in any more. But while I was there I noticed they carried exclusively Mile High Cure CBD products, and had more than just vape oils.
So I picked up a small pack of gummy bears to give a try. This is my first impression of the product.
I noticed that Mile High Cure Does NOT disclose their lab testing results. This is a major red flag in the CBD community. Because of this, regardless of how the gummies worked, I cannot recommend this company to anyone.
The first thing I noticed with these CBD gummies was the smell. If you’re unaware about CBD and where it comes from, it’s derived from cannabis. Cannabis is the genus name and general umbrella term, under which all forms of marijuana and hemp fall. So while hemp and marijuana are similar, they are not the same. There are similarities between the two, and one of those is the smell.
It’s one of the reasons why I don’t want to get into hemp flower at this time. I live in an apartment building where smoking is not allowed, and marijuana is definitely not allowed. And because they both smell (and look) the same, I rather not have to deal with explaining all this to my landlord and any potential police officer I find at my door.
The point of all of this is that these gummies were pretty potent. Considering I’ve never experienced this with vape oils, getting hit with the scent from opening the bag was surprising. It wasn’t so bad once I got used to it all, but some flavors were more potent than others.
The main reason I decided to pick up the gummies was because I didn’t want to vape twice a day. I know that sounds silly and like a first world problem, but I had two cartridges previously and finished off the “for sleep” CBD oil and didn’t want to waste money on a new one if I already had a cart that needed finishing.
The main problem I had was I dealt with a really bad stomach flu in the beginning of February which made it so I couldn’t vape for a week. In that amount of time I became unadjusted to the taste of the oil. I also wanted to see if the gummies were any good.
I can’t tell you when exactly they started to work, I just know that with a gummie in the morning and vaping in the evening, I’ve been sleeping so much better. That was the main reason I kept with CBD. I’m already taking anti anxiety medications to help me sleep, but I was still having trouble.
While these gummies were very helpful, I think I’m going to give other brands a try to see if they have the same issue with smell that these did. If you don’t mind the smell, then it’s not that bad. I got 10 gummies for about $24.99.
- I noticed that Mile High Cure Does NOT disclose their lab testing results. This is a major red flag in the CBD community. Because of this, regardless of how the gummies worked, I cannot recommend this company to anyone.
- Gummies overall are going to be potent. The only flavor that didn’t have an overwhelming “canabis” smell/taste was the lemon flavor.
- They were very helpful in getting me to sleep and staying asleep. If that’s what you’re looking for help with, these receive a seal of approval from me.
- The price is a bit more than I would like for a gummy. That’s literally $2.50 per gummy. I know CBD is going to be expensive, so that’s why I prefer vape.
- I don’t regret my decision and if you’re looking for a CBD product that is helpful over the long run, edibles are a good option.
Do you have any suggestions on CBD products for me to try?
If you like this post or know someone who might like this post, please give it a share! Shares, comments, and likes are what keep this blog running! Thank you! <3
Want to help improve the blog? Let me know your thoughts in the LMSS Subscriber Poll!